Jan 29, 2012

Sunday Stamps #55

I am back from my holidays and back to Sunday stamps!

This week's task: "Chinese New Year began on Monday January 23, so let's celebrate with Chinese stamps, Dragon stamps, or red stamps"


This stamp arrived just in time this week from Canada. Austrian post never celebrates Chinese new year, in fact they have never even celebrated our new year with a stamp.

Have a look at what the other participants have chosen this week: 

6 comments:

  1. No, I am not too enamoured of this dragon's face!
    (Your picture came out much clearer than mine!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still like any dragon stamp.

    Thanks for putting me right on the Finnish stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it me or does that dragon look elderly, glad it arrived in time for you to post here. I always like the Canada Chinese New Year stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the link to your blog in the body of my blog post, so I hope people can find you now. This is a very golden dragon with a big mustache! thanks for participating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dragon looks cute and fierce at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like him. I think he's rather handsome. I think you're all being very mean!

    ReplyDelete

The A-Z challenge taught me that I like comments :-) So please leave one!